Sysonby Acres Leisure Park is a welcoming facility based on Asfordby Road in Melton Mowbray. We are hosts to a Caravan & Camping Park, a 18 Hole Par 3 Pitch and Putt Golf Course & FootGolf. Furthermore, our Waterford Suite is the perfect function room for all types of small events.
Our location is ideal for tourists being a short walk away from Melton Mowbray Town Centre which is celebrated as the Rural Capital of Food being home of the Pork Pie and Stilton Cheese.
For more information, please visit the relevant pages throughout our website.
COVID 19 UPDATE
Following the latest Government announcement on Monday 22nd February 2021, we are very happy to announce that our doors will reopen for Golf & FootGolf on Monday 29th March 2021 if all goes to plan.
If all goes to plan. our Caravan/Camping Touring Site will reopen a couple weeks later on Monday 12th April 2021.
Please keep following our website for more reopening details within the coming weeks.
CARAVAN/CAMPING TOURING SITE CLOSED (CLOSED DUE TO LOCKDOWN)
REOPENING ON MONDAY 12TH APRIL 2021
- Our showering facilities will remain CLOSED but our toilets will be OPEN.
- We have reduced our pitch capacity to 15 pitches with electric & 15 pitches without electric. This is so social distancing can be maintained.
- Please comply with social distancing measures around the site.
If you would like to book to stay with us, you can do this by visiting the Caravan & Camping section of our website or calling 01664 567846
GOLF/FOOTGOLF COURSE CLOSED
REOPENING ON MONDAY 29TH MARCH 2021
Government Coronavirus guidelines must be followed at all times. This includes social distancing and playing with either members of your household or with 5 members of a different household.
We strongly recommend booking a tee time. To do this, please call us on 01664 567846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can book online by visiting the relevant pages on this website.
You can turn up, pay & play. However, pre booked tee times will take priority.
A minimum of 5 minutes between each tee of time will be applied.
– Prepare and get ready to play in the car park.
– No more than 2 customers to be present in reception area at one time.
– Use the hand sanitiser present before and after entering reception area.
– We accept all payment methods however we are strongly advising contactless payments.
– Scorecards will be sanitised and handed out by staff.
– All footballs to hire will be sanitised beforehand. Although, we do encourage players to bring there own Football.
– Use of own Golf Clubs and Golf Balls or ones hired from us.
– Use of own Football or one hired from us.
– Flag sticks should be kept in the hole and NOT to be touched at any time.
– Please keep 2 metres apart at all time.
– Only 1 round per visit.
– Leave premises immediately after playing your round.
These measures must be respected and followed at all times.