Government Coronavirus guidelines must be followed at all times. This includes social distancing and playing with either members of your household or with 5 members of a different household.
We strongly recommend booking a tee time. To do this, please call us on 01664 567846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can book a FootGolf tee time by visiting the FootGolf page on our website.
You can turn up, pay & play. However, pre booked tee times will take priority.
A minimum of 5 minutes between each tee of time will be applied.
– Prepare and get ready to play in the car park.
– No more than 2 customers to be present in reception area at one time.
– Use the hand sanitiser present before and after entering reception area.
– We accept all payment methods however we are strongly advising contactless payments.
– Scorecards will be sanitised and handed out by staff.
– All footballs to hire will be sanitised beforehand. Although, we do encourage players to bring there own Football.
– Use of own Golf Clubs and Golf Balls or ones hired from us.
– Use of own Football or one hired from us.
– Flag sticks should be kept in the hole and NOT to be touched at any time.
– Please keep 2 metres apart at all time.
– Only 1 round per visit.
– Leave premises immediately after playing your round.
These measures must be respected and followed at all times